Jazeera Airways has just made its business class ticket tastier. The budget airlines is now extending an allowance of 60 kgs per person on the class. Yes, you can get more now. While most airlines are trying to cut back, Jazeera is utilizing this time to get more loyal customers especially after launching its loyalty program.
Qatar Airways is expanding vast and reaching locations on this earth that were previously a nightmare to get to from the Gulf. Rumours are circulating the the 5-star airlines will launch routes to Helsink, Finland, Zagreb, Croatia, Perth, Australia, Mombasa, Kenya, Gassim, Saudi Arabia and Zanzibar, Tanzania soon! Click here fore more information!
- Qatar Airways to start flying to Helsinki, Finland! (flight965.com)
- Qatar Airways buys 55 Airbus jets (kansas.com)
- Qatar Airways offers 25% off flights in limited-time sale (gadling.com)
- Qatar Airways Discount! (thetravelexpose.com)
- Qatar Airways says talks for Airbus order stalled (seattlepi.com)
- Qatar Airways buys 55 Airbus planes after impasse (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Airbus Got Humiliated At The Dubai Air Show (businessinsider.com)
- Qatar Air CEO orders 50 jets after making up with Airbus (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Qatar Airways wins best airline in the world! (flight965.com)
- A Letter to Blackberry Users of QR App (specializedwriting.wordpress.com)
With today’s myriad of travel sites, even the most experienced traveler has their hands full managing all the details of a typical trip. Booking airline tickets, hotels, rental cars and restaurants leaves you with lots of separate pieces of paper. Throw in maps, directions, things to do, and weather and the chaos multiplies.
Due to popular demand, the 2-for-1 offers that Qatar Airways has offered as a way to celebrate reaching its hundredth destination has been delayed. Allegedly, the system has crashed after many tried to book their tickets during the small time-frame. Now, the offer will be available from the 13th to the 14th of April. Get clicking!
British Airways have gone all out with offers on their upper classes. Click here for more information.