Qatar Airways is expanding vast and reaching locations on this earth that were previously a nightmare to get to from the Gulf. Rumours are circulating the the 5-star airlines will launch routes to Helsink, Finland, Zagreb, Croatia, Perth, Australia, Mombasa, Kenya, Gassim, Saudi Arabia and Zanzibar, Tanzania soon! Click here fore more information!
- Qatar Airways to start flying to Helsinki, Finland! (flight965.com)
- Qatar Airways buys 55 Airbus jets (kansas.com)
- Qatar Airways offers 25% off flights in limited-time sale (gadling.com)
- Qatar Airways Discount! (thetravelexpose.com)
- Qatar Airways says talks for Airbus order stalled (seattlepi.com)
- Qatar Airways buys 55 Airbus planes after impasse (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Airbus Got Humiliated At The Dubai Air Show (businessinsider.com)
- Qatar Air CEO orders 50 jets after making up with Airbus (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Qatar Airways wins best airline in the world! (flight965.com)
- A Letter to Blackberry Users of QR App (specializedwriting.wordpress.com)
Allegedly, Qatar Airways is gearing up to buy a bunch of new airplanes to add to their already-impressive line-up of destinations. Having passed the 100 destination marker this past year, the 5-star airlines is set on visiting corners of the world that weren’t very accessible to the Middle East previously. Qatar Air also aims to announce a route to Helsinki “imminently,” the CEO said today, after the Doha-based carrier began flights to Norway yesterday. It already operates to the Nordic capitals of Stockholm and Copenhagen. Great news for lovers of Finland like me!
Gist: Nestled among great foliage, the tiny town of Savonlinna stretches on top of three islands in the middle of Lake Saimaa. Each summer, this little-known destination fills up with visitors who have an ear for classical music. Orchestras travel to play in the Olavinlinna Castle, built in the 15th century, ringing across the lake. Also, the trip there will leave you with mesmerizing views of the Finnish hinterland.