Gist: The Balkan Sea has never been as glamorous as it is today. It’s one of the last Southern European coasts that still carries its traditional charm and makes for an interesting off-the-beaten-path trip. Hvar is a lovely port town that has grown into a city in the middle of an island. The feel is ancient, but the social life is modern. It boasts a rock-dotted coastline with pristine waters and a tan-enthusiastic crowd. Take advantage of the “open-for-Schengen-holders” policy and take a dip.
Qatar Airways is expanding vast and reaching locations on this earth that were previously a nightmare to get to from the Gulf. Rumours are circulating the the 5-star airlines will launch routes to Helsink, Finland, Zagreb, Croatia, Perth, Australia, Mombasa, Kenya, Gassim, Saudi Arabia and Zanzibar, Tanzania soon! Click here fore more information!
- Qatar Airways to start flying to Helsinki, Finland! (flight965.com)
- Qatar Airways buys 55 Airbus jets (kansas.com)
- Qatar Airways offers 25% off flights in limited-time sale (gadling.com)
- Qatar Airways Discount! (thetravelexpose.com)
- Qatar Airways says talks for Airbus order stalled (seattlepi.com)
- Qatar Airways buys 55 Airbus planes after impasse (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Airbus Got Humiliated At The Dubai Air Show (businessinsider.com)
- Qatar Air CEO orders 50 jets after making up with Airbus (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Qatar Airways wins best airline in the world! (flight965.com)
- A Letter to Blackberry Users of QR App (specializedwriting.wordpress.com)
The UAE’s low-cost carrier Air Arabia is about to start flying to the city of Tuzla in Bosnia & Herzegovina. This might be of interest to a few, but its is a beautiful town in a lesser-known travel destination and one of the only countries in Europe that doesn’t require a visa for most GCC citizens. It’s a nice drive to Croatia and Montenegro. Also, It’s definitely worth a check-out. Also, in 2007, 6980 couples from Tuzla kissed for 10 seconds erasing the previous Guinness World kissing Records. Just an interesting tidbits for you there.
When we stayed there, we were amazed by this little boutique hotel with staff eager to help out. The hotel is in trendy Dubrovnik, but not in the center, away from the tourist dives. The interiors were spacious. The motif slick, yet elegant. It is a 10-minute boat ride away from the historic center by boat (which leaces every hour from the beachside of the hotel) and facing Lokrum Island, famous for its nude beach. Moreover, it could possibly have the best pool in town! Click here to be directed to the hotel’s official website.