Regionally speaking, there are very few places that fuse traditional luxury with modern facilites well. Shangri-La Abu Dhabi in the capital of the United Arab Emirates is one of them. Sitting on the side of a marine water creek, the location of the palace-like hotel is ideal for both tourists and businesspeople. With numerous pools, splendid stretches of beach and almost year-round warm weather it’s almost impossible not to engage in water sports.
The architecture of the place is reminiscent of a harem sprawled across a shoreline. With the whole motif stressing Arabian opulence and hospitality. The service is impeccable and the variety of food is one of the best in the city. The lobby is always lively and grand in its scale. Of course, one of the biggest draws to this place is not only its location, which is central but also isolated, it is also its relaxed luxury with lavish infinity pools and spread-out living spaces.
Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, which has been in operation since 2007, features 214 luxurious rooms and suites all with balconies, making it an ideal setting to view stunning sunsets and sea views. The complex also include six spectacular villas, each consisting of four
bedrooms. In addition, the Shangri-La Residence offers 161 spacious serviced apartments ranging from studio to four–bedroom units that are ideal for longer stays. In order to meet the needs of the modern day traveller, the hotel offers a magnificent product to accommodate all guest requirements with branded amenities and a high level of technology. Whether on business or leisure, Shangri-La Abu Dhabi’s host of modern facilities complement the modern Arabic in-room designs. The variety of rooms and suites on offer will be fitted with LCD flat screen televisions with DVD players, air conditioning, marble and mosaic covered bathrooms with separate toilet and rain showers.
- Grosjean to drive Renault in Abu Dhabi, Brazil practice (inautonews.com)
- Mayor Val Schier and Queensland Government should ask the Abu Dhabi Government for another gift to complete the Cairns Entertainment Precinct after they finish the Edmonton Cyclone Shelter .This will save the ratepayers of Cairns having to (rajcairnsreport.wordpress.com)
- Abu Dhabi museum island hit by more delays (sfgate.com)
- Madonna coming to Abu Dhabi next June! (flight965.com)
- Abu Dhabi sees record occupancy in July (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Kuwait Airways to start non-stop route to Muscat! (flight965.com)
- Abu Dhabi wins first event of Volvo Ocean Race (espn.go.com)