The capital of Greece is known for its hustle and bustle. It’s an ancient civilization that somehow formed into a city of the times. Yet, when it comes to boutique hotels with an edge there are few and far in between. This is an exception, a cotton-candy heaven filled with youthful frivolity in the middle of the ruckus. It’s a beautiful hotel that is not afraid of color. Semiramis hotel is one of those hotels that will guarantee an exceptional trip just at your entrance of its lobby.
Nothing was compromised aesthetically in interiors and facilities of the hotel, from the restaurant to the bedrooms to the wellness center. It is truly a gem in the middle of artifacts. It comes as no surprise that the mastermind behind the hotel is the world-renowned interior designer Karim Rashid. Located at Athenian Kefalari Square, just opposite a quaint park in a quiet residential block and within walking distance to shops and Galleries of Kifisia, this makes for a different take on the city.
Every detail on this hotel has been taken into account. The place is meant to titillate and invigorate in its colorful atmosphere. This is not hotel for the people who suffer from sensory-overload, it is a place for everyone willing to try out a new conceptual feeling when it comes to hotel living and alternative tourism. In and out, it’s a beautiful place to stay.
- Semiramis @ SLDesigner REMIX (creativesellersgroup.wordpress.com)
- lost in Athens – Athens, Greece (travelpod.com)
- It’s A Riot!!!! – Athens, Greece (travelpod.com)
- Greece a favourite holiday spot for British holidaymakers (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Semiramis…. field with rosebushes (creativesellersgroup.wordpress.com)
- We’re here… – Athens, Greece (travelpod.com)
- Mykonos – Extending my stay to avoid Athens mess – Mykonos Town, Greece (travelpod.com)
- Arriving in Athens – Athens, Greece (travelpod.com)