In the details mentioned by the electronic newspaper is now a group of passengers on flights operated by the Kuwait Airways flight from Dubai have to go to customs officials at the airport in Kuwait after landing their plane to report on the pilot of the plane, a Kuwaiti citizen, sipping wine before boarding the plane at the airport in Dubai.
The sources added that after the author went customs officers to the commander of the aircraft and has already proved to be any way abnormal, and was asking him to allow inspection of his luggage was rejected and the intransigence of The cursing and insulting the customs officers were called airport security to deal with the ‘Captain drunk’, while the customs officials to register the communication against the pilot.”
Poorly, Google translated for the urgency.
- Hellenic Imperial Airways to start visiting Kuwait! (flight965.com)
- Jazeera Airways gets approved by IATA! (flight965.com)
- Kuwait Airways to start flying to Istanbul in June! (flight965.com)
- Kuwait Airways refuses to give up one penny of the debt of the Iraqi Airways (currencynewshound.wordpress.com)
- Kuwait & It’s Addiction to Frozen Yogurt (withsummerlove.wordpress.com)
- Kuwait frozen Iraqi Airways funds in Jordan (currencynewshound.wordpress.com)
- Iraqi Airways Sells Old Fleet (currencynewshound.wordpress.com)
- Iraq’s Assets Subject to Seizure? (currencynewshound.wordpress.com)
- Kuwait Airways expects to regain $1.2b from Iraq (currencynewshound.wordpress.com)