Gist: As the six largest city in Turkey, Gaziantep makes for a perfect destination for those who want city life with a strong traditional aura. The city is known for its architecture and artifacts. It is also one of the world’s oldest inhabited places. Aintep, as it’s known, is pistachio countries and the food their is known to have an intricate and abundant serving of spices.
- A Day of Big Disappointments – Gaziantep, Turkey (travelpod.com)
- Can Turkey Unify the Arabs? (nytimes.com)
- Turks fail cops’ scam test (cnews.canoe.ca)
- Falling in Love with: Özlem Taner (caledoniyya.com)
- Agent: Hiddink happy with Turkey (mirror.co.uk)
- Turkey – No Guus deal agreed (skysports.com)
- Turkey: Turkish Delight (thepagespage.wordpress.com)