Gist: Known for having one of the most beautiful climates on earth, Aruba is a dream destination for many. But, if you are not looking for a destination that concentrates mainly on the beach, the capital Oranjestad (also know locally as “Playa”) is the place for you. It has a marvelous stretch of white sands while encompassing a small city and center. Although there’s much of tourist bustle in these areas, it is not unbearable and quite refreshing.
- Stop #67 – Oranjestad, Aruba (travelpod.com)
- Oranjestad, Aruba (thebrokenganache.com)
- Exploring Aruba After Dark from Caribbean Property (holidaystospain.wordpress.com)
- Aruba (theanthropologieconnoisseur.wordpress.com)
- Still going to scuba in Aruba? (allinclusiveguide.wordpress.com)