We couldn’t believe it either, but this article made its way to a bunch of tech portals and we are highly intrigued. This experiement is set to produce the fastest train on earth which will travel at 4,000 mph. This means you will get to cross the Atlantic Ocean in an hour approximately. This is a huge project and I don’t know if it is feasible, but it’s wonderful to imagine that a person can have lunch in London and dinner in Manhattan. Now, will someone please explain to me how they will deal with the G-force?
- Can tsunami happen in the atlantic ocean (wiki.answers.com)
- Doomsday fire: Millions of volcanoes are stirring beneath the world’s oceans (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Robots Find Bodies & Debris From Air France Flight 447 (livescience.com)
- Scientists testing underwater translation machine to talk to dolphins (slashgear.com)
- Body Removed From Deep-Sea Wreckage of 2009 Air France Flight (uwtreasures.wordpress.com)