When we hear of new species found in the world, they are usually on Madagascar or the Indonesian archipelago. Rarely do we hear of one in Cambodia. Well, this legless lizard (don’t dare call it a snake) was found in the remote Cambodian mountains. Click here for more information.
- Blind legless lizard discovered (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Cambodia approve Indonesia’s peace solution: Official (phumkhmer.wordpress.com)
- Cambodia to postpone Thai expo slated for next week in Phnom Penh (khamerlogue.wordpress.com)
- Siem Reap and Beyond! – Siem Reap, Cambodia (travelpod.com)
- The Thai-Cambodian battle of the temples (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- Visa On Arrival for Cambodia – Phnom Penh, Cambodia (travelpod.com)
- Malaysia blamed Thailand for the latest border clash with Cambodia (phumkhmer.wordpress.com)