Located in the historic centre of the medina, next to the Kouba, this magnificent, luminous, spacious ryad was recently renovated for a traditional feel in a simple, sober, contemporary setting.The residence is decorated in subtle, refined colors and materials for a serene, relaxing atmosphere.
In a magnificent courtyard of orange and palm trees, an aromatic garden surrounds the fountain.
Broad terraces offer a 360° view of the medina and its menzeh (high tower) overlooking the museum of Marrakech, the Ben Youssef Medersa and the souks, with the Atlas mountains in the backdrop. All these features combine to make this an outstanding place.
- Biking & Cycling Holidays in Morocco – Marrakech, Morocco (travelpod.com)
- Rock the Kasbah – Marrakech, Morocco (travelpod.com)
- Souk it up: The marvels of Marrakech (independent.co.uk)
- Final day, so very tired – Marrakech, Morocco (travelpod.com)
- Morocco Melts Away – Marrakech, Morocco (travelpod.com)
- Morocco arrests 3 suspects in Marrakech bombing (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- 😉 Dzemaal dinner at el-Fna Square at midnig – Marrakech, Morocco (travelpod.com)
- Experts examine wreckage of Marrakech cafe bomb blast (guardian.co.uk)
- Three arrested in Marrakech bombing (counter.thestar.topscms.com)
- Morocco’s King Mohammed VI visits site of attack (ctv.ca)