Gist: There’s always a certain allure to Eastern European nations before they open up their borders to the Schengen Agreement. Romania is tentatively set to be included in the area in October 2011, so there’s no better time to go than now. This little sleepy town is one for historic architecture, rustic buildings and imagery that looks like it drops out of a Transylvanian fairytale.
- Render unto Romania that which is Romania’s (politics.ie)
- Press sting hits Romania’s Schengen ambitions (ft.com)
- Concert for Romania [Concerto per Romania] (thescorziellopilgrims.com)
- Letter to the editor: Romania is winning fight against trafficking (cnn.com)
- Romania Autos Report Q1 2011 (petreneagu.wordpress.com)
- What are unique facts of Romania (wiki.answers.com)