We had the privilege to be one of the first reviewers to visit and explore W Hotels‘ newest addition in the beach-laden Balinese side of Seminyak. Although we found Bali to be like Maldives but with more culture and less crystal waters, our trip’s highlight was this very well-decored hotel.
As fan of W Hotels, we had many past experiences to compare from, and this is one of the best. Known for its ubiquitous modernness without the dreary corporate sheen, the hotel didn’t falter. As usual, taking all the sensibilities of a 5-star hotel with a tint of hip.
The rooms are spacious, yet predominantly in the bathroom section. The views overlook the beautiful Indian Ocean on one side and Indonesian rice paddy fields on the other.
The bars and restaurants are well-equipped with impeccably good-natured staff. It reception is outdoors and its backyard is specious and green. Not to forget about the lavish and lofty spa located in the center of the establishment.
Even if you don’t stay at the W Hotel on your Balinese trip, you must go to see it for its architectural and decorative wonder.
- So it begins… 1st stop, BALI!!! – Bali, Indonesia (travelpod.com)
- Cloudy in Bali – Denpasar, Indonesia (travelpod.com)
- Bali Invaded by Caterpillars (baliblog.com)
- Last day 🙁 – Bali, Indonesia (travelpod.com)
- Bali Hai (but mom keeps saying Bali ho) – Bali, Indonesia (travelpod.com)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY – Seminyak, Indonesia (travelpod.com)
- Staying at the Marriott Courtyard in Nusa Dua, Bali (rosemariejohn.com)
- Zodiac Resorts – Villa Mahapala Hotel in Bali is Serious About Star Signs (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Back to Bali – Padangbai, Indonesia (travelpod.com)