Gist: Visiting Mustique Island in the Grenadines will cost you a villa’s worth. Yes, this island is privately own and has its own airport, so you might need a private jet too. The draw? The land fauna includes tortoises, herons and many other species. Its year-round population of about 500 mostly live in the villages of Lovell, Britannia Bay and Dover.
- St. Vincent And The Grenadines’ to Open International Airport Early 2013 (repeatingislands.com)
- Ringing in the New Year in the Grenadines… (gumbopirate.com)
- Day 90: And then there were 3 – Cumberland Bay, Grenadines/St Vincent (travelpod.com)
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: Just another day in paradise (independent.co.uk)
- Turo takes on Bequia (woodshedec.wordpress.com)