- “As I Lay Me” – Sophie B. Hawkins
- “Horse With The Wings” – Julia Stone
- “Baby, Baby” – Amy Grant
- “Life” – Des’ree
- “Spring Blossom” – Esperanza Spalding
- “Ice Cream Is Nice” – Hafdis Huld
- “Sweet Surrender” – Sarah McLachlan
- “Lay Your Love Like Heaven” – Donovan
- “Always” – Erasure
- “Feel Good” – Lira
- “Ozon” – Humming Urban Stereo
- “Ariel” – Diane Birch
When we stayed there, we were amazed by this little boutique hotel with staff eager to help out. The hotel is in trendy Dubrovnik, but not in the center, away from the tourist dives. The interiors were spacious. The motif slick, yet elegant. It is a 10-minute boat ride away from the historic center by boat (which leaces every hour from the beachside of the hotel) and facing Lokrum Island, famous for its nude beach. Moreover, it could possibly have the best pool in town! Click here to be directed to the hotel’s official website.
Gist: Visiting Mustique Island in the Grenadines will cost you a villa’s worth. Yes, this island is privately own and has its own airport, so you might need a private jet too. The draw? The land fauna includes tortoises, herons and many other species. Its year-round population of about 500 mostly live in the villages of Lovell, Britannia Bay and Dover.