Pink Sands Resort, located on Harbour Island, part of the Out Islands of the Bahamas, is a 20-acre haven set by the edge of the famous three-mile pink sands beach. Designed by Biba founder Barbara Hulanicki – Pink Sands comprises 25 pastel-colored cottages scattered throughout lush tropical grounds. For those desiring a sophisticated but relaxed beach holiday.
Pink Sands Resort is the ideal Harbour Island getaway. Enjoy afternoon cocktails and sunbathing at Pink Sands’ oceanfront cottages with private patios framed by a three-mile stretch of rosy powder pink sand beach. Snooze on a secluded pink sanded beach, explore the unspoiled beauty of nearby Eleuthera Island or enjoy a wide array of water sports, including bone-fishing, reef fishing, deep sea fishing, snorkeling and much more!
- Exclusive New Villas Launched at Bahamas Celeb Hideaway Pink Sands (luxist.com)
- Island harbours take winter beating (cbc.ca)
- Some of the Hotesst Caribbean Escapes (caribbeanandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Jennifer and John’s Sweet Goodbye Kiss in the Bahamas! (popsugar.com)
- The source of all of that soft white beach sand (gadling.com)
- The quiet side of romance in the islands (thestar.com)
- Oh the places we have been (thebiterfamily.com)
- ‘Bandit’ boat for sale, bullet holes included (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Bring your own fresh catch to Bahama Mama’s (pbpulse.com)
- Magical Mystical Tour Exumas “If Pigs Could FLY” – Black Point Bahamas, Bahamas (travelpod.com)